IMPROV LEVEL 1 | 4 WEEKS | SCENEWORK
Improv Level 1: Improv Scenework
Class Description: Our Level 1 class is a fun first step into improv for people with some improv experience . Discovering the secrets of offers and agreement, Improv Level 1: Exploring Improv teaches students of all backgrounds and skill levels how to tell stories off the top of your head, work with other improvisers to make those stories together, and have fun with some classic improv games.
Prerequisites: No improv experience necessary, but prefered availability will be given to students who have taken our intro class.
- Open students up to learning the basic concepts of improv and teamwork, accepting other people’s offers and ideas.
- Students can tell a story with others while accepting their ideas
- Building fantastical or realistic environment with others
12 Hours total. 3 hour classes over four Tuesdays 6:30pm to 9:30pm
12 student max
For information regarding a waitlist for this class, please contact email@example.com
There are no Refunds for this class.
Instructor Ese Atawo:
Ese studied improv with the incomparable Tina Fey (note: she had one dream that she did and has been spreading this lie ever since). In reality, Ese studied improv at Second City in Toronto and continued her improv training at Instant once she moved to Vancouver.
The Next Step:
- Drop in Classes – The always new and exciting drop in classes 1:30-4:00 Every Saturday https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/casual-saturdays-the-improv-drop-in-tickets-27765667860
- Improv Level 2: Performance – For performing in any venue with confidence.
For another take on comedy, try our Stand Up Level 1, or Sketch Comedy Level 1 Classes